Score Projects Inc. stands behind every stage in our manufacturing process. Our Quality Management System is comprised of a Quality Control Manager and a team of highly skilled individuals, including involvement from supervisors and managers. Our team is committed to following the policies and procedures established in our Quality Control Manual to ensure that every project is completed to the highest standards therefore meeting or exceeding the needs of our customers. Our Quality Management System has been designed to conform to:
- the construction of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME Code: Section VIII, Division 1
- the construction and repair of ASME B31.3 indirect fired heater coil in accordance with the Alberta Safety Codes Act and Referenced Standards
- the construction of Category A, E, H fittings
- repair and alteration of existing pressure vessels
- the construction, repair, and alteration of existing pressure piping to ASME B31.1 and B31.3
- Alberta Approved Quality Program, Reg. No.: AQP-1521
- ASME U Certification
- CWB certified to CSA Standard W47.1
Score Projects Quality Control Manual is accepted by ABSA and ASME, and can be made available to customers for review upon request.
Our team guarantees a quality product at a fair price, and with prompt delivery.